1. Applicants are required to submit scanned images of all required documents at the time of application. All uploaded documents should be in Chinese or in English; otherwise notarial translations in Chinese or English are required. Once translated, the original documents and certified translations should be submitted together to the application system.
2. Please scan the original or notarized application documents in color using a scanner. Images captured by mobile phone or camera are not acceptable. Scans of copies are also not acceptable.
3. For inquiries regarding program details, application for supervisors and the'Remarks of Application'in the'Catalog of Graduate Programs 2024 (Master's Degree Programs)', please contact the applying department or program office directly. For personal information of supervisors, please check on the departments'/ schools'websites.
4. The application fee must be paid at the time the application is submitted. (It cannot be covered by the Chinese Government Scholarship). Please apply online and pay the application fee in a safe place. THU is not responsible for any losses caused by your own operation errors or the leakage of your online payment account and password. Please consider carefully before paying the application fee online. If you cannot finish the application due to various reasons, the paid application fee will not be refunded. Regardless of whether the application is successful or not, the application fee is not refundable.
5. Applications with incomplete documents or without application fee payment will not be processed.Applicants should take the initiative to understand the application procedures and application requirements before applying. The applicant will be responsible for any consequences arising from failure to complete the application process as required.
6. THU has the right to require applicants to provide original application materials or authentication documents issued by a designated institution for further inspection.
7. As some countries' higher education systems are very different from the Chinese system, applicants from different education systems should refer to THU’s online application website for reference.Click here
8. None of the above application documents will be returned.
9. If the higher-level department issues a new policy, THU will make corresponding adjustments.
10. Applicants must ensure that the application information,application materials,degree certificate and degree authentication provided are true and accurate. If the admissions unit or certification department verifies that anything in the application is not true, the application, admission or study qualification will be cancelled.
11. Applicants who are found to be in breach of academic ethics, professional ethics, honesty and trustworthiness, discipline and law-abiding，etc., will not be admitted or admission/study qualification will be cancelled after this breach has been verified.
12. The relevant information, documents and messages that the THU Graduate Admissions Office and relevant departments / schools publish or send to applicants through websites, phone calls, emails, text messages, etc. are deemed to have been delivered. All consequences caused by the applicant’s personal negligence and other reasons shall be borne by the applicant himself/herself.